Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's been more than while.

Oh goshh, hello there.

It's been so terribly long since I've blogged.
It's November already by the way.

Having thoughts about starting blogging again, should I?

Anyways, I'm doing great actually.
ALOT of things happened, can't list them all; too many.

For one, PMR is over. Scared of the results though. :/

Jourdan Chan's the guy. <3

Ambrose Lye was the guy.

3 Angsana is the best class ever, I swear.
We're like family. <3
Gonna miss them.

School's ending soon, damn.
Chanel's SPM is coming.

Oh, I have a blackberry now.

Hmm, what else?
Well, just say a lot of changes happened through out this year.
A lot. I for one changed too.



& I though 2010 was fast.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...