Tuesday, July 23, 2019

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute.
I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh.

I'm in my 4th month in Shell now, work has been hectic but good.
Though, I'm kinda in a dark place and would like to not live.
The past year has been rough and somehow am still surviving.



Message to 27 year old Joey:
Hope you're doing fine. Ian says hi. 
Hope you are making at least double of what you were making 4 years ago.
Hope you are happy.
Hope you've find a deeper meaning in life.
Hope you're getting married soon!
Hope you've stop autopiloting when getting drunk (though if it takes 4 years to fix this, we are having a major problem).
Hope you've started your business (fingers crossed for it to be a futsal court).



You'll be okay one day.






No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...