Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you hate me?

i missed merentas desa this year.
feel kinda bad. ):

anyways, im fine with my sister already. (:

but sadly, i didnt hear from my boyfriend at all.
D:
hmm. wonder whats he's doing now.
did his mum let him go futsal?
if she did, i think he would be playing now.

moving on.
i wrote my first poem.
its kinda sad though.
but im really happy, i finally wrote one.
by my own myself! heeee.
(:
cause my sister's been writting her own
poems since she was like, 12?
SO, SHE HAS TONS.
*salutes her*
she's such a good writer.
hmm. ENVY MUCHH. ;DD

been going through chinese oldies.
i kinda like the oldies more than the current ones
somehow.
and the grown ups are kinda amazed that
i really know quite a number of REALLY OLD OLD ONES.
hahaha. well, thank you. (;




i miss you, ya know?

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...