Sunday, March 27, 2011

DEAD BLOG.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Hey yooo. You have my sincere apology. Sorry for not updating for quite awhile. Weeellll, err. Ive been stresssinggg! I havent start studying AT ALL. I feel so dumb right now. Well, been so busy with sports! Netball, handball and softball! Nyehe. I had a netball friendly in some Puchong school a few weeks ago. We wooon! :D Was a close match though. 7-6. Then we had a softball friendly in Tropicana school. We wooon too! :D 14-2. Imba imba. :p Tomorrow having another netball friendly. Sri Permata coming to our school. YEAHH, and like having intensive trainings man. Damn busssyyy! :/ -I know Ive changed alot since form1. :o Not attitude wise though. Hmm, oh well. Its not that baad right? :o Lets watch and see.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...