Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Going to the level of a DJian

The first thing;
I was really scared that i would go to a bad class
cause i didnt really get full A's in my UPSR.
but then i went to see my class on the 3oth of dec'
and i got in to cengal.
i was damn happy..
The second thing;
So, i didnt know my no. daftar
and then i found out that i am in Berjaya
and u know what, it is all becuz of the new kid
if he wasnt there i will be in unggul
and i have to be in unggul cuz my sis is
in unggul
But luckly,i can change with my friends
and now i am in unggul..
(:
i am so sorry that i didnt update my blog
i had this blog since last year but
there is nothing in it
so i didnt tell anyone to go check it out`
hehe..
Sorry so little i promise got more later..

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...