Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New friends;

My new friends are:-
-Bridget
-Irene
-Fazriny
-Jo Leng
New geeks:-
-Amos
New bitches:-
-People.
LOL
Bridget is a girl from SK DJ (1)
Irene is also from that school.
Bridget and Irene are best friends
if i am not mistaken' hehe
Rachel and I are still best friends
we still keep close and so as Bridget
We get along great'
Fazriny is a player in Bola Jaring
She went to MSSD before
as centre..
I miss Jie Xi
She is in Jati
We still talk but not often):
I miss Jo Nee and Jerry
as in Jeremy Yeo.
They are in different school'
so sad~
Jo Nee is in Taman Sea
Jerry is in BU3
If any of you guys are reading this
I miss you guys soo much!
p.s' You both better miss me too
lol, just joking (:

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...