Saturday, October 3, 2009

CURRENT STUFF

addicted to facebook, kinda.
i rock in Plock!
hehe. :D

exams coming.
Need to study harder.
Hate the new class. (1 nemesu)
quite small. ):
But AWESOME cause
next to Batai! my besties. (:
I got new sport shoes! :D
Nike Air!
Gonna get my phone back! (:
on 10th october.
Lantern Festival.
Hopefully going back to sktm.
Maybe gonna get contacts lens soon.
Made new friends.
Got closer to old friends.
Talked to friends i never talked to.
Having mood swings
these few days.
Got caught twice for nails!!!
AHHH. :D
need to cut them.
found out a few weeks ago that,
the first time my parents met was in Atria!
how cool is that? :D


well, that all thats in my mind right now.
so if any more current stuff i've got,
i'll try to update. (:

p.s' i changed the colour of my string around my hand.
(black -> baby blue) :D

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...