Friday, October 30, 2009

i screwed up.

i screwed almost all my papers.
haiz.
i'm really stupid.
no doubt about it.
but at least give me a better chance?
my dad's gonna kill me. he's gonna say. i didnt study enough.
but i did. didnt i?
he's gonna call me stupid. good for nothing.
):
and yesterday when we finish our exams.
came home. and well, i have this 'study time' at 8-9.30pm
and i was just trying to relax myself after knowing some
really sadding stuff. and he scolded me
"after exams, doesnt mean you dont need to study'.
wtf? study what?
what is there to study?
gosh.
my eyes are bengkak. ):
and well, i just cant face him with screwed up marks again.
he'd be so mad and disappointed.
and my mum. haiz. she gonna compare me and my brother again.
i dont get why does she do that?
anyways, just hopefully. i dont screw up that much.
(played PSP in the exams time. haha. damn fun. finish doing the exams. was bored. so yeah. )
:D

p.s' cant change the fact that, there's nothing better to do than cry right now.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...