Tuesday, May 4, 2010

caught up in jealousy much?

HELLOOOO world.
(:
ermm. things been great.
KGT, okay la. still working on it.
My baby got chosen for MSSS, softball.
aww. so proud. (:
anywaysss, jealousy?
very very common subject huh?
but well, its not a good one though.
it leads tooooo, ANGER! dendenden!
hahahaha. *been hyper* :DD teehee.
anywhoo, it was just a ramdom topic i just suddenly think of. (:
______________________________________________-

moving on, i love you banyak-banyak. <3
yeahh, you! ;DDD
so much wei.
dadadadadada.
i miss you like ALOT.
i guess, you miss me too?
hope so.

okay, my dad's gonna want me to get in bed now.
so, its my 99th post. hahah.
finally? WHO CARES!
Good night world.
signing off, Joey.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...