Saturday, May 1, 2010

OH GOSH!

i didnt update for 3 weeks?
anywaysssssss,
alot of things happen?
ermmmm,
IU day.
damn fucked up.
-.-
what the shit?
call parents?
say only laa.
ask my parents, they say no.
__ retarded.
NEXT,
damn im having a stomach cramp RIGHT NOW.
it hurts. DD:
anywhoo,
my baby and i, doing awesome. like always. (;
hor, bi?
________________________________________

i miss him alot. ):
and maybe i wont be able to see him 5 days straight!
he wont be going to school, cause MSSD, softball.
but im so use to him being with me in school.
yerrrr, i salute to the people that are having
long distance relationships or the ones that cant see each
other very often. but maybe cause im use to it, thats why.
but its not his fault nor like he can do anything.
he's an awesome player. so, while im missing you,
you better be winning, kay? ;DD miss me too ya. (:
__________________________________________

today is my brother's birthday. going ou later.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERENCE. :D



i miss you like crazy.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...