Saturday, August 28, 2010

It happened finally?

HI PEOPLE. (:
Its Saturday, boring as hell.
Very boring laaaa.
Just kill me nowwwww.
No one to talk to.
Nothing to do.
In my mum's place.
ESH.

And Im finally at the place where the sunset is perfect.
BUT I didnt bring my camera! FML.
I always wanted the perfect sunset
but my house was never the place to get it.
GAH. Its soooo prettyyyyy!
Cant stop staring and regrettingggg!
Eyeeerrrrr.

Well, Im holding up pretty alright.
Still think of him from time to time.
hmmm. :/


I lost weight. O:
And i thought I gained!
phewww. :D

OH OH.
My power went down again! :DD
Its 50;50 noww.
I still have to make a pair cause I sit
at the back now and its kinda hard to see
with my vision eventhough its only 50.
hmm. So, I'll have back up vision when I cant see!
Cool, eyy? (Y).



I feel kinda empty.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...