Saturday, August 14, 2010

The days are loooooooonnggg GONE.

I miss the past. ALOT.
The good times. Not really the bad ones.
I miss the times where everything was perfect.
But sad to say those days are looonng goneeee.

Its like when you like that moment,
it wouldnt stay just alil while more.
Instead at bad moments, it stays alil while
more than its suppose to.
RIGHT?

esh esh.
WEEEEEELL,
I went out today in the morning.
"I have a friendly match tomorrow
at Megah, mummy." ;DD
thats what i said yesterday.
But i went to Megah see my boyfriend
play. hahha. instead of me playing. :D
and also to hang out with him.
Its been awhile since that ever happened.

It was just a short period of time. ):
I havent had enough of you worrrrr.
DD:

He's always busy nowadays.
No idea why.
What, he's starting maple now?
-.- bloody hell.
WHATEVER. dont want to care.
well, not exactly.
Its just that, its better that i dont.

MOVING ONN,
Parents going China tomorrow.
for like 3 to 4 days?
hahha. well yeah.
The not so awesome part,
My grandmum's here.
OH WELL. (:

anywayssss,
I HAVE LIKE 4 KOMSAS THINGYS TO DO.
_l_ bloody eff.
homework, never liked them.

Im off. Ciao.


Will you promise?

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...