Sunday, August 22, 2010

BITCHY.

Esh. Stop being so bitchy la.


Anywayss,
My throat is not getting better.
My nose either.
Im lack of sleep.
My eye lids are really heavy
yet dont feel like sleeping.

I miss him so darn much.
Wonder if he misses me too. :/
I get to see him tomorrow right?
Sundays are officially the worse.
He'll be too busy.
I use to be busy too on Sundays.
But my parents are busy on Sundays
cause of work.
So Im stuck at home.

Meanwhile,
Im craving for bubble tea.
I WANT THE JELLY. D:
And I mean, ONLY the jelly.
I like it lots.
heh. (:

I HATE HAVING SORE THORAT.
BLOODY HELL.
I WILL HAVE A TERRIBLE TIME SLEEPING.
Must I really suffer that bad? ):




Seriously stop it.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...