Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'll say it again. IM IN LOVE. (:

BOO! HELLOO WORLD.
:D Its me, Joey?

Anywhoo,
School, boring la.
Bi, doing finee.
Homework, More till you can drown in them.
Life, the usual.

Mosquitoes, GO AWAY! D:
Very itchy. Someone save me!

SOOOOOOOOO?
OH RIGHT.
Im alil addicted to the song; Just the way you are-BrunoMars.
Awesome song. (:
Its so niceeeeee.
AND SWEET. ♥ awww.

Moving on,
parents coming back on Friday, another two more days!
SO FAST. O:
hahha. Then wont be going online at night no longer.
awww man.

SHOWSTOPPER! Awesomely awesome song man!
Search in youtube. Showstopper by AJ Rafeal.
He's a youtube singer kinda thing, ya know?

Ciao. (:



Boy, you're amazing. Just the way you are. ♥

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...