Saturday, August 21, 2010

I just wanna die.

Bloody hell.
My brother had fever.
and then when he recovers, I got it.
And my sister too.

Its like always like that,
one of us gets it, the others will too.

ESH. I had fever yesterday morning,
midnight-ish. Then I woke up.
I felt better.
So, I went to school. THEN,
I JUST WANTED TO DIE.
I had fever again during school.

My parents came back from China yesterday.
Bought stuffs for me. (:
A CAMERA BAG. YAY. :D
and other stuffs too. :D

Let's see;
Gosh, my throat aint getting better,
my nose is really annoying
and I somehow feel kinda dizzy.
SUPER SUFFERING. ):

Hopefully I wont lose my voice.
Im like really hungry noww.
But I dont have the appetite to eat.
):
MY THROAT IS KILLING ME.


I miss you so much.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...