Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I screwed it. ):

So, the score was 2-1. SO CLOSE.
I scored and then one of them scored.
it was 1-1 and then penalties! ARGH.
I CANT BELIEVE I EFFING TIANG THE FREAKING PENALTY.
DDDD;<
So, Junaizah, the ex MSSD player scored.
Congrats, Gol & Gincu.
You guys are great. (:

I didnt do my best.
GAHH. ):
I really hate myself right now.
Maybe futsal just isnt my thing?
Is it? Or i might be better?
But definitely, it will take alot more practice.
which I dont exactly have the time.
Maybe I should just stick to games the involves
hands instead of feet? Or BOTH? (:

Congrats to Spartans!
You guys are just awesome. :D

Triple Threats;
Second best in the tournament.
Not bad right? For first timers somemore.
(:

This experince was worthed.
I got to face victory.
I got to score 5 goals in this tournament.
I got to face challenges with other teams.
I got to actually play futsal, is it that nice, boys? :9
I got to try something new in my life.
And last but not least,
I got to face defenat.

Going throught defeat, I got to learn my mistake.

P.s' I realize Im damn ganas when I play. hahahh. ;D
Shouting so loud all the time.

I want us to make it through.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...