Thursday, August 26, 2010

I've been better.

The nightmare's over.
But the dream's gone too.



Well, I rather to search for a new dream
than stay in a nightmare thats been haunting me.
Well, maybe not exactly a nightmare.
:D

But I guess, I'll feel better after awhile.
Anddd I'll find someone better too! (:


Its gonna take awhile for me to get use to
some of the things. hmmm.
Keep feeling theres something missing.
:/ bbuuuttt,
I'll get over it, right? (:


Yes, Im just trying to make myself feel better.
heh. :D

And I have to admit, I am gonna miss the mushy things too.
hahah. Maybe cause I am those kinda people that like mushy things.
;DDD

God, heal me as fast, kay? :D
Please and thank you.

Im actually taking this heartbreak quite well.
Its my first, ya know?
hahha. Some ask why am I still smiling.
Well, I have to just make the best outta it, right?
:DD So, happy and smiley, I'll be. (:


I know youre very happy.
And I mean VERY happy.
hmmm. Well, Im happy that youre happy. (:



Move along. Im forgetting you. (:

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...