Sunday, August 15, 2010

oh my gosshh.

I bought a PINK phone for my boyfriend. :DDD
hahaha. I wanted to punish him cause he had to
live with it one way or another.

BUT then, I fell in love with it after awhile.
come onnnnn, ITS PINK. ;D
and then and then, My sister bedazzled it!
So its all diamondy and rhinestoney. :DDDDD

And so, Im gonna loan him my black phone instead.
;P well, still. I was thoughtful enough. and caring.
Cause i did actually bought him a phone.
but then changed of plans alil. ;DD
Bi, yes i know, you love me. (:

Parents are in China already.
awww. going to miss them.
and they are coming back on Fridayy.
Alil freedom though.
;DD

Homework, yes, Im coming! ESH.
Byee!



See, I do love you. (:

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...