Thursday, November 19, 2009

A day i will never forget. (:

yesterday, went back to sktm.
for children's day. had fun.
saw teachers. miss them alot.
the performences were great but
some really sucked no offense.

after that, went to rachel's house.
Love it. :D
we swam, and then watched
my sister's keeper and wild child.
i cried for the movie my sister's keeper.
it was really sad.


today, asked about tomorrow's outing.
alot of things to be prepared.
at the end, it was okay.
everything was fine. i guess.
cant wait for tomorrow.

I'm feeling really tired today.
yeah. hmm. dont feel like sleeping.
im my mum's shop now.
p.s' i work there. (:

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...