Friday, November 13, 2009

This is to all my friends.

okay. i wanna say some stuff to you guys. before this year finishes. (:

Aiman, thanks for always being by my side. (:

Rachel, thanks for being there for me when i needed you. (:

Bridget, thanks for the memories we had. *and the candy* (: im gonna miss you.

Ru Jie, thanks for all the time we spent together. *and the cookies* (:

Irene, thanks for teman-ing me in dewan and unggul! :D

Iman, thanks for keeping me updated about stuff. ;D

Shayna, thanks for the laughter we shared. :D

Ian, thanks for being a really fun friend. sitting next to you for almost the whole year was awesome! :D

Shannon, thanks for being a great friend. you were there when i needed someone to talk to. (:

Shaun, thanks for making SOME of my days. :D

Yu Leong, thanks for the entertainment everyday in class. :D

Teck Hong, thanks for being there for me when aiman ditched me. (:

Katoa, thanks for staying back after school to teman me. :D

Wei hun, thanks for telling us stories. that are funny. (:

Krisman, thanks for the retarded things you do to make me laugh. :D


And maybe some other people i forgot. oppsy. :D
Sorry ya. :/

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...