Saturday, November 21, 2009

A day i will never forget. (: 2

At Rachel's house.
After swimming, watching two movies;
My sister's keeper and Wild Child,
Playing the piano.
we went up to rach's room and
we started camwhoring
with bridget's psp.
haha. these are the pictures.
:D
haha. (:


My hair! :D


under the blanket; rachel
beside with the pink shirt;
birdget.



Nel;




Nel;



Me & rach. (:





Rachel Ng. :D







Bridget and Rachel.








Chanel.







Chanel.










Rach's doll. kinda creepy. 0.o










My sister. (:










cute? :D






haha. missed it.





Mirror.




Mirror also.



Bridget.




Three of us. :D



Love this picture,
Me & my besties.




Me & my sister. (:






Nel.



Rachel's shy. haha. :D

Thats about it,
sad some other people had to miss it.
):

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...