Thursday, December 10, 2009

In Perak.

well, kinda boring. but at least got people teman me?
my cousin's wedding. and well, thats why im here?
haha. anyways, dont know why im staying here until sunday.
gahhh. gonna be boring? unless, i can get the laptop all the time?
but sadly, that will never happen. :/ reason: my dad.

"its suppose to be a family kinda feeling when you go back to
your home town." thats what he always means.
he doesnt say it. but he means it. i mean of course its true.
i totally agree with him. but sometimes i just want to go online?
lol.

anyways, hopefully will be online soon enough.
if not, who's gonna feed my fishes? oh no,
haha. ;D

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...