Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve.

A new year. how exciting huh?
but well, sometimes i dont wanna grow up.
i want to be a baby again. or at least a small kid.
where i can careless about anything.
dont have to give a damn about anything,
all i'll care is just having fun.
but now its all different.
and time pass so fast. partly a good thing.
cause it shows that im enjoying.
but im growing older by the second.
my brithday's in 4 months.
thats not long, trust me.
and i thought 2008 was fast.
2009 was way faster.
i wonder when i grow up to be an adult.
will i be able to enjoy with maybe work
and problems im gonna face?
well, hopefully i will have people to
help me with it.
maybe you're thinking that
why am i thinking so much ahead of
the future? well, it wouldnt hurt to just
think and plan on what to do later on. and
be ready for all the negative and positive things
that are gonna happen.
You'll never know until the time comes,
and sometimes thats just to late,
to plan, to think about what to do.
so, you can never be too ready.
There's a saying that goes;
"better bitter and then sweet".
and thats a saying for a life.
but im having a sweet one now.
am i gonna get a bitter one later?
My dad always remind us about that saying.
and i will always ask.
that means we're gonna get a bitter future?
we as in me and my siblings.
then my dad will always just stone and
say. thats why you have to work hard.
well, is there such thing as "sweet and then sweet"?
hopefully there is.
okay, good luck to everyone. and a happy new year. (:

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...