Friday, November 12, 2010

Awwwwwww.

HELLOOOO. Sorry for not blogging now adays. Lazyyy. Heh. (;

Today is the last day of school.
OH MY GOSH LA WEI.
This year damn fast laaa.
I dont wantttt!

Well, my brother just got his results yesterday for Upsr.
He got 5A's/straight A's. Awww. Sho proud. (':
But now, Im the only one that didnt get 5A's. Haihh.
But I guess, ,my 4A's is good enough, right? ): Stupid pemahaman.
Still sad though. Even now. After years, I still regret.
But what to do? Work hard for PMR.
My sister la. Yorr. Get straight A's again. She set the bar so high.
Hahaha.

Anywayss,
ya know, my cartilage piercing is now infected. ):
Buttttttt, its getting better. (:
And no, I dont regret piercing it. Its kind of an experience. (Y).
I like having lots of experiences.

Gonna pierce again during the 2 Cengal class outing!
Ahhhh yesss. Next Wednesday! Im gonna miss 2 Cengal. (:
I still miss 1 Cengal too.

OH OH,
My daddy's birthday is tomorrow.
:D I bought him a lighter. Not a normal lighter laa. Some cool, extraordinary one.
He has the coolest and prettiest lighter collection ever. (Y).
He has alot of cool lighters! Cute, pretty, big, small ones. More of cool ones though. ;D
I always get lighters for him. ;D But different ones laa. Yorr.
Soo yeahh. Quite hard to think what to get for his birthday also,
besides lighters. I bought him cigarettes before. Hhaha. ;D When I was like what,
11? 12? I love him oh-so-very much. (:

What else did I miss out?
Nothing else. Thats about it for now.
Bye. (:



I dont give a shit about you. Dont think you're important.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...