Wednesday, November 17, 2010

finally?

Hey guys.

Im gonna go out later.
2 Cengal class partyyyy!
Woots.

We're gonna go watch a movie
and go bowling. :D

This year did pass really fast.
Im not ready to say goodbye to Form 2,
2 Cengal, the year 2010.
And theres lots of other things that would be left behind
and would remain just as memories.


-Im saving up a post about MY 2010 when the clock strikes midnight on the 1st of January.
(:

Anywayssss,
ohya, Im gonna pierce again today.
My 5th and 6th piercing. O:
Hahah.

Im tired. I woke at like 7.30, went back to sleep,
woke up again at 8.30 then 9, I gave up. I went to sleep
at 2.30am, went karoake-ing with my family. :D

-updates soon-



Hanging by a moment.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...