Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cupid shot you.

BOOOOOOOOO! I scared you! Admit it.
(:

HI PEOPLE.
I made my dad's birthday card until 1am. O:
I know right? Im such a loving daughter.
(:
I wouldve put a picture now. But I dont have one. Nevermind.
I'll post it another time.
Its like so cute and it has pictures of me and him,
one when I was a baby, and then a kid and a recent one. (:

Anywaysss,
my piercing is really getting better.
Im so happy. ((:
Its not throbbing anymore.
It doesnt hurt that much anymore.
Its not that red anymore.
Its not purple anymore.
Its not that swollen anymore.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (:

Moving onnn,
school's over!
Awwwwww. )):
Thats just sad in some ways.
Holidays is finally here though. :D

Im gonna miss afternoon session man.
DD: I dont want morning school again.
But maybe it'll be fine? Well, I hope so.

Im working today cause my dad asked me to.
So yeah. How to say no on his birthday right?
Actually, I cant say no any other time either.
Hahha. Hmmm. :/



Im not ready to grow up.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...