Monday, December 21, 2009

Port Dickson.

Well, my family and i went to Port Dickson on Sunday, after 5 long years.
My family have been going to PD at least twice every year, since i was young ( 3 yr old)
And my dad bought an apartment here. We would stay in that apartment. but somehow.
This time we cant cause other people are using it. -.- wtf? and i like my dad's apartment better.
Its somehow cleaner. :/ and better. And well, its 7.50 a.m. and wonder why i woke up so early?i was sleeping on a noisy mattress and my mum says that she couldnt sleep the whole night cause of me. and i couldnt sleep either. cause It was cold and i didnt have a blanket that fits me. :/then, i couldnt take it anymore. cause even if i move just a lil bit. the fcking mattress makes a noise. so, i got up and went to the toliet and i can tell my mum was relive. and after that i went out and went online. my mum came out and started boiling water and asking me to make my milo when its done. yeah. then i made it. Im really tired. but i seriously cant sleep.
________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday, i reached here and planned to go to the beach and jet ski.
but somehow its too expensive. so. instead we went sea kayaking and got money. :DD
Kayaking is really fun and very exhausting. my shoulders' and arms' painful today, from all that rowing. but it was worthed. (: had a great time. and then went and see the two shopping malls, we use to go everytime, we go there. ' Ocean' and 'Billion'. Alot of memories were made here. happy ones. Good times i wanna go through again. hmmm. but somehow thats just not possible right? oh well. I guess its just suppose to stay that way for the better? who knows? :/

P.s' well be coming back today. lol. just a one night stay. (:

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...