Wednesday, January 20, 2010

COMES AGAIN.

the sadness begins and the crying starts.
im feeling left out. its like i cant be there for you anymore.
its hurts. i dont wanna lose you but the worse thing is
i do feel that way. i miss you very much. and im glad you notice it too. i was afraid that you didnt and you know, other friends has replaced me.we dont have the time to talk anymore. we dont have the time for ourselves. its always in the public now. and thats where i cant tell you my problems, secrets. i really miss talking to you. and i dont want things to change. i want it back the way it was suppose to be. i know not everything goes my way. but cant i at least have this once?

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...