Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Sunday since school started.

This week was really slow!
ohk oh.
thats a bad sign.
:/
hopefully, i will have a better time
the following weeks.
Today's Sunday. and i have alot of homework.
woopyy. bluekk.
I need a freaking brown long book.
and the thing is, OUT OF STOCK! goddamnit.
I need it for geo. and why must Pn. Zana choose
the brown one? cant she use the green one?
School's alright,
but the fact of me not going online often.
its just saddening.
Teck Hong's birthday's tomorrow.
and i dont have his present.
I am really sorry and i feel really bad.
I also really sad cause Aiman is not going
to the same transporter as me anymore. ):
and alot of stuff has been going through my head.
in and out goes my thoughts.
hmmm. and sometimes, thoughts are suppose
to be expressed out. but some are just suppose
to remain unexpressed and stay in.
I just want to clear my mind sometimes, you know.
but its hard for me to do that.
because i guess those thoughts are important?
and thoughts could be anything.
problems, feelings, stress.
I mean sometimes when i say im fine.
im not. im actually really hurt. and i try to
forget about it for the best.
and this is not about my mum.
its about everything.
even the littleist things.
i know, im really sensetive.
maybe even for a girl?
but sometimes i dont think that.
its just that. im a human being and we
are suppose to have feelings.
Is it that bad to be sensetive?
for me no. for me, its not bad for the people around me.
but its sometimes bad for me, myself.
and i know some of you think im "pms-ing"
but not exactly actually.
maybe sometimes i am but helloo.
not all the time. maybe cause i just dont like whatever
that is happening.
and i raise my voice. its natural, normal.
so, think before you say, will ya?


-Joey. 10/1/10.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...