Sunday, October 3, 2010

Even if I would die.

Today's suppose to have a last minute outing.
But cancled. -.-
Whatever la.

So thennnn, Im going to my mum's shop
and studyyyyyy! :DD
SCIENCE. ♥
Here I come. I have missed you. (:

Well, gonna study with iPod blasting into my ears.
Woots. ;D Me likee. And it helps. (:

October alreadyyyyy?
:/
EEEYEERRRRRR.
10 months alreadyyyy?
Shhoo fast laaa.
Slow down, will yaaa?

My letter to God;
Dear God,
I hope you'd be blessing me through my everydays.
Through my up and downs.
And of course, through teenage dramas.
Which I absolutely hate.
Keep me safe and guide me to the right path.
Thank you. Amen.



I know Im not a christian.
But Im proud to believe in God.
And at the same time, being a Buddhist.
(:




Acceptances.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...