Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yes, can I help you?

Harrow.

Well, went out with Rachel to ou.
Bought her dresses with the help of meee!
And watched Charlie St. Cloud!
ZAC EFRON! *drools*

And ohyaaa,
I WANT VIVAZ PRO, SONY ERICSSON.
Omggggggosshhhhh.
AHHHHH!
Its so killing meeeeeee!
Im saving up for it.
I have to buy it myself. :/
So yeahhh.

Cause my parents dont want to get it for me.
Im having my phone like for 3 years plus now.
And before that,
my father was using it.
So you can say that I am using a second hand phone
for 3 years plus now.
Shooo, time for a new one! (:
Its gonna take some time though. :/



I want fairy godparents.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...