Monday, October 4, 2010

Im soooo bored!

I was sooo bored.
So then, I decided to write an essay.
This is really touching. Well, at least for me.

You can check it out in that link.

But for those lazy people,
here is it.

Why I love Chanel Chin Mun Yee,

MY

SISTER.


The reason why I’m doing this is because my sister, Chanel asked me to do this to improve my English writing skills or something. And I was also really bored. So, here I am, doing this. ENJOY. (:

Well, I have a lot of things to tell you about her. Okay, let me introduce you my sister. Her name is Chanel Chin Mun Yee. She’s one heck of an awesome person. She’s beautiful from the outside and the inside. When she was two, she had me as a baby sister. And she would love to play with me, cause I was super chubby. She’s one of my closest and bestest friend, plus the most extraordinary sister anyone could have. No one’s like her. I swear.

I am so happy and I feel very lucky that I got her as my elder sister. I wouldn’t trade anything in the world to lose her as one. She was with me through my roughest and toughest times in my life so far, and I know she will be there with me once again later on. She understands me. And yes, sometimes, we may fight and argue. But at the end, she’ll still stand by me. When I’m in trouble or even if I just need someone to talk to.

She’s like a parent to me. Sometimes more than my actual parents. She’s the one that guide me through teenage problems, guy problems and a lot more stuff that I could never go to my parents for help. She’s the one that I look up to. She’s technically the one that taught me to be independent, to be strong at moments that just crushes me.

We shared so many tears together. Had thousands of laughs together. And over a million smiles to each other. Memories that would never fade in me. She means a ton to me, actually maybe a lot more than that. She is a huge, gigantic part of my life. So, if she was taken away, I can’t imagine what life would be like.

I can never repay her for what she’s ever done to me and for me. No one can ever replace her. I know, I’m like only 14? And it’s only been 14 years that I'm with her. So you see, it’s only 14 years and I have so much to say. Thus, you may imagine how much more things we would go through in the years to come.

At the end of my “essay”, I would want to take this opportunity to say that I love my sister very much as a sister, a parent, a teacher and a bestfriend. And I mean it from the bottom of my heart.


Joey.

4.10.10




Never forgotten.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...