Thursday, December 2, 2010

BOOYEAAHH SHIZZ.

HEYY PEOPLEEEE.

Anyways, went work today with Aiman again.
Anyways,
my brother and my mum's part time worker(works at night) was never in good terms
la huh. Just to let you know.
Then today they argued like they always did.
But it was really big cause she(the part time worker) got super pissed and
sweared at my brother and what crap, like really loud.
She speaks/swears in chinese. And that is like so disrespectful of her.
I mean, come on, boss's son la wei. And then she was so angry, she left and
on the way leaving she shouted,
"Annie, Im not working tonight, let Terence work la. "
And just left.
Like what the fuck? -.-
That is like disrespectful to my mum, her boss.
And shoo, my dad was like super pissed when he heard about it.
Just fired her just now. Told the other full time worker
that she no longer will work there anymore.
And soooo, I officially work there now, withhhhhhh proper payyy! Woots.
At first my dad said rm250 a month. Whaaaa? Soo, Im asking my sister to be my lawyer
and ask him to give me rm500. But she will want 20% of it, that would be rm100. So, rm400 or 250? 400 lorrr. :D

Well, nothing muchhh.

DECEMBER.
CHRISTMAS.
NEW YEAR.

Whoop whoop!



Hahahhaa. Whaaa? Attracted?

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...