Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shopping with mummy. :D

Woots. Shopping yesterday was great.
Eventhough, I didnt get alot.
But second round would be all me. ;D
Hahahah.

Anyways, I have new T-shirts. Yay.
A new watch from Noseeeee. (Y)
And and, a keychain from Guesssss. 8D!
SO PRETTY. But rather expensive. Hahaha. Well, its Guess. (:

Anyways, my brother got his schoolbagg. Adidasss. (Y) Thanks to me.
And and, me and my sister is planning to change his whole wardrobe. Hahaa.
So bought alota clothes for himm. ;D

My sister, she got a really nice and big Guess handbagg. Hahaha.
New T-shirts.
New Nike Free.
A watch from Nose too.

She still needs clothes, her schoolbag and a pencilbox.
I need, clothes, clothes and more clothes and a pencilbox. :D
I bought my schoolbag las week already.

AND ONE FUCKED UP THING,
I DID NOT CUT MY HAIR. AGAIN.
Screw.



2011, be good. (:

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...