Monday, December 20, 2010

Its cause of meeeee? D:

HELLOOO.

Going out tomorrow.
Woottss! :D

Boring gila babii laaa.
Nothing to talk about anywayss.

OH OH.
WAIIIITTTTTT!

SCHOOL.
IS.
STARTING.

OH YES! OH NO!

I bought my uniforms, books and staionaries. :D
Havent buy my bag and pencilbox yett. Heh. ;D

Hm hm.
Okay, here's a request.

Nicholas Teh Jie Wen.
A not-so-awesome personn.
Not that funny also la huhh.
He is mean.
He not sexy.
He is a bitchhh.
Very innocentt.
He verrryy pundek. 8D
okay, enougha thaat.
He is nice.
Entertaining enough laa.
A okayyyy persoonnn. ;p
I like his profile picture with a car. :D
He is funn-ishh.

HAHAHHA. Ta-daaa! Here ya go, Nickkk.



Oh my goshhhh!

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...