Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's too late.

Today is the second last day of the month, of the year.
Im sad. ):

My 2010 was awesome.
It was better than that.
It was lifechanging for me.
It was really a memorable one.
With all the experiences Ive got from this year was remarkable.
-The piercings Ive got.
-Im into photography now, my camera.
-Im learning an instrument, my ukulele.
-My first heartbreak.

-My love life.
-School memories that would never fade in me.

And much, much more.

And Ive made an extraordinary change towards myself.
The way I look, thats for sure.
The way I dress.
Maybe the way I am?

Its amazing that Ive been given a chance to change for the better.
Sometimes I cant believe it myself.
What if, I never changed?
How would the start of my high school be like?
I guess, I'll never know.

I dont want my 2010 to end.
But I guess, I cant stop it from going away.

I have to let go and move forward.



2011 has to be better.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...