Thursday, July 1, 2010

Do it like you do it to me. (;

IM SADDDDD. D;
but im really really really really really really really
really really really really really really really really
sick of being sad all the time.
so, i decide to either hold it in and be really happy.
or just let it all out. and apparently,
my mind chose itself to let it out today.
hmmm. i didnt mean to. but it just did.
and then i let out it ALL out like maybe 30 minutes
before 6.45pm. (school end) and yes, i stayed all the way.
my parents didnt come today. and i felt really sad.
seeing everyone with theirs. and me without mine. )':
it was really hurtful somehow.
i cried cause of two reasons today.
and today was the first time ever i cried in front
of a teacher. (besides 4 years old-9years old)
and the teacher was Cik Norliza.
i couldnt help it. she saw my eyes were red.
and obviously she ask.
and im the kinda of person that crys even more when you talk about it.
so yeah. i just burst out. ): didnt mean to. but it just did.



i miss bi.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...