Monday, July 12, 2010

i like you.

Happy four months anniversary, darling. (:
i'll love you till the very end.

anywayssss,
my dad's gonna get me NEX 5
instead of NEX 3
meaning: TOTAL UPGRADE.
heeeeeeeeeeeeee. (:

3k pluss, including with the lenses and stuff.
awww. i love you, daddy. <3

well, i actually never relly knew my
dad was REALLY into photography.
he was really happy that me and my
siblings were into it too.
well, he has like a DSLR, Minolta like during the 80's.
boy, that is heavy and old! haha.
then he has lenses and a tripod stand.
:DD
haha.
then he has another camera, Pentax.
but sadly all of them are film kind.
means have to buy and stuff. very mafan.

THENNN, he gave his DSLR to my sister.
SO UNFAIRR.
D:< but i got the Pentax one. but its not a DSLR.
different! ): but its okayy. He's getting me a DSLR like
one in two weeks. :DDD

MOVING ONN,
ECLIPSE was soooo uber awesome!
SO DARN SWEET.
and funny. ahahha. (:

bye, world.


darling, i miss you.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...