Sunday, July 18, 2010

an "OMG" day!

well. as you know that i went out today.
but fazrini cancled on us cause she had an emergency.
so, it was only me and rachel! ;DD
awesome ey?
Bought two pairs of pumps(rubi) from cotton on.
and six pairs of earings from diva. ;DDD
the pumps were rm49 for two.
and the earings came in ey set. (:
me love shopping. (:

well, guess what?
I strained my ankle at the cinema.
-.- what the shit man.
i didnt know that the step was that deep,
so yeahh. lost balance and shits.
right ankle.

MOVING ONN,
went Centerpoint to makan.
and then we went to check for
my brother wii. and then my dad just decided to buy it.
right at the spot. GO DADDY! ;D
and then and then. My parents decided to get my camera tomorrow.
actually more of my mum. GO MUMMY! ;DD
after school, they fetching me straight to Mid-Valley.
and then and then. my dad and mum decided to get Nex 5! and both lenses!
GO DADDY & MUMMY! ;DDDD
hahahah. No need to wait another week, baby!


anywaysss. i didnt talk to him during the weekends.
haihh. i miss him. wanna talk to him so badly. );



I love you more than I can say.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...