Friday, July 16, 2010

fun?

ONE MORE WEEK, BABY!
;DDDD
Camera here i come!

Today was Datin's farewell.
If i knew better, i shouldnt have brought
any books at all. -.-
wouldnt have bring that bag.
would've bring a SMALLER bag.
;DD
hahaa. but anyways, its over.
WHO CARES.

MOVING ONN,
went park with bi today.
(before school)
finally got him all to myself,
not like in school. where others will have him too.
;PP
hahah.
YES, IM SELFISH WHEN IT COMES TO MY BOYFRIEND.
;9
I love him oh-so-very much. <3
he means alot to me.

TODAY WAS SO DARN HOT!

Monday, everyone's changing place.
EFFING DAMN IT.
GAH. i like my place tooo damn much.
i have rachel, ian, hui june,
charissa,.....shaun? hahah.
well yeah.
and then later on, i will have THE MOST
ANNOYING & IRRITATING dude
in 2 Cengal 2010. well, hopefully.
we will get along. its a MUST anyways.



It's official, I'm in love.
Here, it's cancled.
hope you're happy now.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...