Friday, July 9, 2010

sexyynyaa.

i seriously find some of the people really pretty.
LIKE SERIOUSLY.
the guys. ahhh. no need to say laa. memang.
seriously. some are just effing hot. and cant
keep my eyes off them. sure like to lick those abs.
;DD hahha. nahh. not really. ;P
but for the girls.
yeahh. some are so pretty.
i just cant help it. its like i wish i
can be them. ENVY LAAA.
I love pretty peoplee. (:
they're nice to look at.
and hot guys are nice to dream of too. ;D
LOL.

MOVING ONNN,
the weekends ONCE AGAIN. damn fast right?
EEESSHH.
im gonna miss my bi. ):



NOW, *drum rolls*

ECLIPSE!!

OMG. cant cant wait laaa.



anywayssss,
TECK HONG.
IS maybe GETTING ME AN UKULELE!
isnt that like the awesomest??
hahaha. well, yeahh. hopefully.
come onnn. make it happen, ya?




I'm glad that cupid shot you.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...