Thursday, July 8, 2010

That guy is smoking hot! ouhlala. *drools* ;D

SPAIN! <3
you gonna win!
well, hopefully.
heeeeeeeeee. (:

on the 25th or 26th, July, IM GONNA GET MY CAMERA.
thats like in another two weeks?
WOOOHOOO! BOOOYEAH!
SONY NEX 3, babyy! E-mount camera.
cant cant cant cant wait mannnnnn.
damn excited!
not exactly a DSLR.
but REAL REAL CLOSE. and well, CLOSE ENOUGH.
;DDDD like seriously, the pictures would be the same
qualityy and the stuff are alike. (((:
weeeee~ just uber super happy.

anywaysss.
i havent say this in ey whileee.
so, imma say it now.

I love my uber awesome boyrfriend. (:


yesss. i sure do.


just really miss him now.


MOVING ONNN,
as you can see, kinda hyper here.
;DD
THE TIME PASS SOO EFFING FAST WEII.
SO UNFAIRR. NEXT THING YOU KNOW IT;

PMR, FORM 3, MORNING SESSION. EESSSSSHHHHH.


AM I RIGHT? OR AM I RIGHT?
hahah. yes, im right.

i love my bestfriends too. (:
love you guyss man.
nothing without youuu!
and i mean it.

*i think im going to tear up*
AWWW. LOL. JOKINGGGG!
HAHAHA. fooled you guys didnt i?

signing off,
ciao.



lalalalala, im not listening. ;D

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...