Saturday, September 18, 2010

Half the moon?

Okay. Went Tanglung in Sktm just now.
:D
I thought I was gonna be alone.
But at end I was with Ian Tan, Eu lim and Xiong Wei.
Alil bit of Audrey, Ashley Yee and Jen Wen.
It turned out pretty alright. (:

Then met up with my sister, my brother and Alif.
:D He's hair is like Justin Bieber. (Y).
And I meant Alif not my brother. Hahah.
So cool.

Anywaysss, tomorrow going eat Dim sum
then headed to the library?
Whuut? hahah.
Yeahh. Better. I got homework to do.
Actually, my siblings and I are going cause of my brother.
UPSR. O: And Im pretty sure he can get all A's. (:
Beat me worrr. How dare he. (:
Kay laa, by ONE A.

Shooooooo,
Ohyaaa.
I like playing the song, Aura Lee on my ukulele.
Its really nicee. I like the melodyyy. (:
ANDDD I can playyy
*wait for it*
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STARS. ;DDD
Yay for me!

Hahaha. Updates soon.
Ciao for noww. ;D



When's exams again? OO:

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...