Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ive an idea!

Okayyyyyyyy. HI PEOPLE.
I like my blogskin. Teehee. :D

Anywaysss,
Im bored. Like really.
I feel like playing my ukulele but my parents are sleeping.
Scared they wake up and scold me.
Thennnnnnn,
nothing good on tv.
My maid is super annoying. -.-
Eshhh.

Gotta go get ready in 5 minutes.
Haihh. Todays Thursdayyyyy.
Got KHB. Draggggggg much.

Ohya, I dont get guys that say they love you
when they dont even know you. -.- (not pranks and stuff)
Its like so retarded and weird.
How can they love someone they barely even know?
Its so weird, dontcha think?
They may say its love at first sight.
But you dont exactly tell her you love her
and you want to be with her straight away.
Cause youre not even sure you, yourself do.
If she turned out to be a total bitch?



Toodles, have to go.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...