Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I've let go.

Wanna know a fun fact about me? :DD
-I listen to Yiruma piano songs before I go to sleep. (:

I like River Flows In You and
Kiss The Rain better than
Love me though. :D
I only have this three songs. So yeahhh.
HE'S SHOOO AWESOME. (Y).

Anywaysss.
Errrrrrr. (?)
Whats up?
Well, nothing much really.
Not many blabla crap I can think of.

Ohyaaa. Speaking about River flows in you.
I found the tabs on that song for ukuleles!
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET. ;D TOTALLY. OHHYEAHH.
Whoop whoop!
Gonna try to be my best at that songgg.
Cause I love that songg! ((:
IT SO PRETTYYY. (Y)(Y).
That deserves a double thumbs up. ;D

Dont you guys agree too?
Wait. Obviouslyyyy?!
HE'S SHOOO AWESOME. :DD



Go away, trouble. Im done with you.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...