Monday, September 20, 2010

Today's yesterday's tomorrow.

School started!
Woooooahhhh. O:

Hahahhaa. Whuutttt?
*ignores*

Anywaysssss,
Homework; Check. ;D
BOOYEAH.

IM FEELING HAPPY! :DDDD

For some apparent reason somehow I do.
(:

Moving on,
Some things have been ticking me off.
But I. Should. Just. Caaaaareeee. Lessssssss.
PFFFFTTT. PEE EFF EFF TEE.
Whatev.
Move along, trouble.
Youre so busted. _l_


Oh yessshhhh.
Ive been thinking.
If I chose different choices in my life,
I wonder what and where would I be.
What as in, what kinda person I would be.
Where as in, where, which situation I'd be in.
Oh wait.
And also another what as in, what experiences I would go through.
And maybe other stuff too.
Hmmm.
But I guess everything is fated and has a reason behind it.


DadadaddaaddaDUM.


I'm a pickaholic. ;D

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...