Thursday, September 2, 2010

Omgggggg!

LOOK!

Douchebag- Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker.

Hahahaha. Thats so cool. Meaning Douchebag is worse than asshole.
COOL. (Y).


LOOK AGAIN!


Douche- A word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas.

WOW. hahha. Thats so eeww but so funnyy too!
Hahahah. Very brainless. (Y).


Anywaysss,
Well yeahh. Why I suddenly research, you ask?
Becauseeee.
I called Teck Hong douchebag and douche.
And it went like this;
Him: Whats that?
Me: Something like stupid, I think.
Him: What, is it like a bag of douche?
Me: Hahhahah. Then whats douche?
Him: I dont know.
Me: Hmm. Whatever la.

Hhahaha. Yeahh. But all that with laughter.
:DD
SO FUNNEHH.



Im a funny person? ;P

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...