Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Im sorry, its all my fault.

I so hate myself.
I so hate teenage drama too.
I so hate it when I get all emotinal when Im in a situation where I shouldnt.
I so hate it that people hurt me so bloody badly.
I so hate that I regret alot.
I so hate that I miss it.
I so hate it when I should do that but I do the total opposite.


I hate all of other things too. (:
I kinda feel empty right now.
So, dont mind me. Heh.

Im at Rach's! ;D
Saw was super creepyyyyy.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I DONT LIKEEEEEEE.
We gonna watch Grease later.
YEAHHH. Thats more like it. ;D
Hahahha.

Anywaysss,
Holidays beennn BO-RING! O:
Eyeerrrr.

Ring a ding ding!

Hahhaa. ;D
Its raininggg! DD:
YORR. Very cold!

HESITATING! Pfftt.
Righttt? Oh, forget it.
(:



Hope things would be permenantly better.

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...