Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Some cute, funny shit. ;D

Hahaha. Well, I know its like
"lame" or whatever to blog twice in a day.
But I just had to blog about this!
Hhahah.

Well, I went to work,
my 6 year old cousin that I camwhored with,
remember him? the chubbyy onee. :D

Weell yeahh.
He was there. Soooooo,
Me, my brother and him was talking.
Then my cousin was like,
"Joey's my girlfriend because she kiss my cheek
and me and her are the king and queen because
she took picture with me."

Awwwww. So cutee righttt. :D
Imagine a 6 year old saying that.
Hahahaha.

Shooooo cute la he. (:
But he's quite naughty at timess.
and I just feel like whacking the crap outta him.
:/ seriously. Hahaha. ;P
I feel meannnnn.
But its the factt.

Buhbyeeee. :D



That was so hilarious. ;D

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...