Monday, September 6, 2010

Im free. (:

Its funny how some people ask me,
Who you like now?

Come on,
My break up was like two weeks ago.
And I would like someone already?
Uhh, I dont think so.
hahhaa.

Thats just wrong-ish in my situation.
I fell real hard this time.
And its gonna take awhile for me
to stand on my feet again, ya know?
Well, Im alright.
Its getting better.
(:

ANYWHOO,
Been pratising my ukulele.
YIPPEEEE. (:
But I got problemsssss!
DDDDD:
I wanna buy a book to help me.
Nyehehe. ;D

Ohya,
Parents going Thailand next week.
Grandmum coming again.
This time they are on holiday with
their couple friends.
So all coupless there.
Eyeeerrr, so unfair.
They get to gooo.



I needa go out and have fun. (;

No comments:

F O U R Y E A R S

Hi, it's been exactly 4 years! How freaking cute. I'm on the phone with Ian now, facetiming him all the way from Ipoh. I'm i...